It was a great campaign for TURKCELL GSM operator who were looking to promote their new smart phones bundled with mobile internet. Turkcell’s agency (Rabarba from İstanbul) have developed a campaign that would be a great effect for their target market. Rabarba was created a unique live competition through Twitter status.
The campaign featured the smartphone, which was packed in gift boxes and covered with post-its. Players had to tweet what was written on the post-its to unwrap the boxes, using the hashtag #turkcelltwett. Along the way contestants could take part in games, such as Pictionary, Trivia and word puzzles winning minutes and mobile data. The final challenge was to get a celebrity to retweet the message – winning the successful Twitter user a phone. The campaign was live for 3 hours a day over 7 days and generated 56,734 tweets. We love th simplicity of this idea. Thanks for great idea
And other details, please watch it;
iCade – An iPad Arcade, from ThinkGeek.
Didn’t think you needed an iPad? Think again!
When the iPad was announced, we all crammed into a conference room to watch live and drool over every shiny corner and reflecty icon. After the glow of the initial announcement wore off, many of us came to the conclusion that the iPad was actually pretty useless. “It’s a giant iPhone!” some said. Others exclaimed, “WTF, no Flash!?”. Still, we knew that most Apple fanbots (us included) would have to have one anyway.
Knowing that many of our loyal geeky customers would eventually get their retractable claws on an iPad at some point, we knew we needed to take it to the next level. What cool things could we do with the iPad that you, our lovely geek customers, would squee over? A few brainstorming sessions later, the idea of a MAME cabinet came up and we knew we’d struck gold. How cool would it be to slide your iPad into a desktop-sized arcade cabinet and rock it old school with some Pac-Man or Space Invaders?
Enter the iCADE iPad Arcade Cabinet! To use the iCade, gently slide the iPad into the cradle. The iCADE uses Bluetooth to connect to the iPad so there’s nothing else you need to do. You’re ready to “insert coin” and game on!
To bring the iCADE to life, ThinkGeek has partnered with ION. Atari, the first name in classic arcade games, also signed up to bring a huge suite of classic arcade titles including Asteroids® to market with iCADE support built right in. When released, a friendly API will be made available to developers to add iCADE support to almost any game.
Atari’s Greatest Hits Download Required for iCade
Atari’s Greatest Hits brings the best of retro gaming to iOS with 100 Classic Atari Games. This suite brings you the hottest Arcade and 2600 titles from Atari. For those who love the classic gaming experience this handheld breakthrough is sure to guarantee hours of fun. Fully compatible with the iCADE.
- Beautifully retro-styled tabletop arcade cabinet for your otherwise useless iPad
- iPad connects to the iCADE controls via Bluetooth
- “Atari Greatest Hits” iPad App ready to go with the iCADE, including support for over 100 classic Atari games.
- Atari App comes with classic Pong for free, other games available for in-app purchase. 3-game packs are $1. All 100 games are $14.99
- API to be released later allowing any iOS developer to create iCADE-compatible games.
- Compatible with both the original iPad and iPad 2
iCADE – iPad Arcade Cabinet Video:
Source Photo & Text is here
1. Asiana Airlines – business class seats OZ Quadra Smartium
2. Virgin Atlantic – Upper Class Suite
3. Delta Airlines
4. Singapore Airlines – first class
5. Cathay Pacific
6. Etihad Airways
7. Quatar Airways
Source & Photos: www.zimo.co/2010/11/01/the-world-of-luxury-airline-travel/
Unruly Media, Nisan ayında internette en çok izlenen ve paylaşılan reklamları açıkladı. Bu listeye göre, İngiltere’deki düğün ve bu düğünü konu alan reklamlar rival paylaşımlara damgasını vurdu.
Nisan ayında en çok paylaşılan reklam filmleri
1. T-Mobile – The T-Mobile Royal Wedding
2. Diet Pepsi – Unbelievable David Beckham
3. Marvel Comics – Little Thor
4. Volkswagen – Commercial: The Force
5. Skittles Touch – Cat
6. Second Baptist Church of Houston – Dance Your Shoes Off
7. Tempest – Tempest Freerunning Video – Gym Academy
8. Call of Duty – Call of Duty Black Ops Escalation – Call of the Dead
9. adidas – Final de la Copa Rey
10. Air New Zealand – Mile High Madness with Richard Simmons
İçeriğin tamamı http://www.mediacatonline.com/Home/HaberDetay/?haberid=51554 adresinden alınmıştır